At Taylor Medical Wellness, Weight Loss and Aesthetic Group, we are devoted to restoring your body's optimal health by providing conventional and alternative medicine. Our wellness center in Atlanta, GA, is comprised of holistic doctors and healthcare professionals devoted to delivering comprehensive services that ensure each patients' well-being. In treating each patient as a whole, we are able to provide functional care that treats symptoms as much as the underlying cause. Whether you need help with hormone balancing, weight loss efforts, or anti-aging care, our experienced professionals can help.
With nearly 20 years of experience, we are dedicated to providing exceptional treatments aimed at helping you reach your individual goals, whether to alleviate pain, balance mood, maintain healthy sexual activity, or simply improve overall health.
Common conditions we treat include:
- Hormone imbalances
- Anxiety and depression
- Sleep problems and chronic fatigue
- Adrenal gland dysfunction
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Erectile dysfunction
- Decrease libido
- Chronic pain
- Autoimmune and inflammatory conditions (i.e. lupus, arthritis, fibromyalgia)
- Immune system disorders
- Medical conditions (i.e. diabetes, cancer, cardiovascular disease)
- Cognitive decline
- Food and environmental allergies
- Gut dysbiosis, Leaky Gut and Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Services we provide include:
- Aesthetic & Cosmetic: chemical peels, dermal fillers, Strawberry Lipo Laser, microneedling, PRP hair loss treatment, etc.
- Diagnostic Testing: heart rate variability, blood allergy, sleep testing, nutritional and metabolic testing, etc.
- Hormone Balancing: BHRT pellets, estrogen/progesterone, testosterone, cortisol, etc.
- Weight Loss Programs: hormone therapy, cardiovascular screenings, IV nutritional therapy, nutraceutical supplements, etc.
- Wellness Care: allergy testing, male enhancement, insomnia treatment, etc.
- Sexual Health Services: hormone pellets, Gainswave and Femiwave, P and O shots, and more.…and much more!
When you’re ready to improve your well-being, give us a call at (678) 443-4000
today to schedule a consultation.